We can provide either remote 1 to 1 training or to In-House groups of up to 6 attending. In-House CAD training can be taken on your premises
with laptops and software, that can be set up independently in a meeting
In-House training has several advantages over
training centre courses:-
* You will avoid training centre courses which may be postponed due to lack of attendance.
* You will not end up on a well attended training centre
In-House CAD training courses are exclusive to you or your company, with a maximum of 6 persons.
* Our maximum is there to ensure that your training is not diluted by numbers attending.
* Trainer will assist with software template
setups, which may include your logo. So you won't have to attempt this on your own after a training centre course.
* Intermediate topics can be covered, without advising attendance on a separate course.
After course support
30 days of after course email and remote connection
support included (T & C's apply). That will avoid lengthy ping-pong email support. This can be renewed and is a great way to smooth the ups and downs of CAD
software implementation. Especially as in some instances, CAD software is be used infrequently.
Quality CAD trainers are the
perfect option whenever you need in-house CAD training. We can always help you
improve your skills, with courses at very competitive prices, being organised on
a date to suit you.
For pricing, call our free phone 0800-2230445 or email email@example.com You
will always receive a fast response from our team as we discuss all
requirements and when in house CAD training can be booked for. If you would
like to make any enquiries, you can also fill in our contact