Our customers can choose to receive topic reminders after their course has finished
Remote study for a CAD job qualification
£15 per month on a no contract basis for beginners/refresher with email support
1) Set up a standing order with your bank - you can cancel this at any time
2) On receipt of your first payment we will post a substantial specially written course companion manual to your home address
3) Free to practice CAD (PC Windows) software is available if you don't have access to Autocad software
4) You will receive 3 hrs of remote 1 to 1 training by phone and remote connection to you PC windows based computer
5) You will need to allocate time on a regular basis to work through the manual at your own pace. (There are just over 100 pages)
6) When completed you can ask for an independent CAD skills assessment, which you will take over the internet
7) A score of 62% or more will result in a tested CAD training certificate
8) You can then approach local employers such as Electrical contractors and tell them that you have current CAD skills and a tested CAD training certificate.
How good is this CAD training certificate?
It's a tested certificate - better than most which are given just for attendance or completion
It covers more than basic topics - most job applicants will have just a basic or essentials certificate
It's fair to say that most employer's don't rely on CAD training certificates as a reliable guide to CAD skills
That's because CAD skills decline if not used or practiced. "I can do CAD" is not a true statement if CAD software has not been used in the last 12 months
Point out on your CV that you have a tested CAD training certificate and current CAD skills, to improve your chances of a job interview
Are you going for a CAD job interview with a training certificate that is more than 12 months old?
When did you actually last use CAD software?
If you haven't used CAD software recently, be aware that you might have to take a CAD skills test as part of your interview.
Difficult questions to answer at a job interview
"When did you last use CAD software?" or "Was your training certificate automatically issued for attendance or completion?".
Employers naturally prefer job candidates with current CAD skills.
They wish to avoid making mistakes with job candidates
who, after going on a training course during their probationary period of employment,
may come back saying "it's a lot to take on",
not what a future employer wants to hear at the start of your career
Type text here
Answers to quick reminder questions
Question 001 - Yes you can have more than one cutting edge. Just remember to push enter key or right mouse after your selection, then you trim objects.
Question 002 - Yes you can keep using the offset command by following the command line prompts. Provided your offset value is the same. Finish offset command and restart if a new offset distance value is required.
Question 003 - You push the enter key after you have typed 500. Without this the software would not move on to accepting your input.