Boost your CV for when you might need it
* Understand and answer prep questions correctly, so that you can pass an assessment.
* Free to practice compatible CAD software, if you don't have access to Autocad.
* Work at your own pace, substantial training manual posted to you.
* Take your assessment over the internet when ready.
* Pass rate is 62%, which is achievable if you have understood and answered Prep questions.
* Certificate wording "Has achieved independent certification of his/her CAD skills to a level which was greater than the historic average achieved by current CAD users.The scope of his/her course covered many intermediate and advanced training topics"
* £30 per month per individual includes personal email support (Includes work related)
* £30 up to 1/2 hr one to one remote connection training if needed
* UK nationwide In-House CAD training with laptop computers and software if required
These Prep questions will prepare you to be able to pass an independent CAD skills assessment taken over the internet to gain Independent CAD skills Certification.
The big plus for this certification (unlike some), is that it is not tied to a software version.
So it won't be considered out of date when you may need it.
”Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Work through all of the prep questions on this web site. In most cases the Prep question answers won't be the same as your assessment which will consist of random questions taken from each category.
Email the correct answer to each question to receive the next. These questions will prepare you to take an approximate 2 hr CAD skills assessment, over the internet using your works Autocad software. (Or we can provide free to practice Autocad compatible software).
Then we will send you a remote 30 day login to take an internet assessment based on similar questions. So it's easy to pass if you have understood and answered your coaching questions correctly.
If you score 62% or more you will achieve Independent CAD skills certification.
For beginners the best work solution would be In-House CAD training where you will receive either one to one or almost individual attention in small groups, with laptops and software set up independently in a meeting room.
* In-house CAD training services.
* A better quality training solution because In-House CAD training can be focussed on CAD work.
* We call it "The Quantum Power of In-House CAD training".